Monday saw pubs and restaurants allowed to open their doors and serve food and drink inside once more, but what changes are now in place and is it as easy as before to get your favourite pint or meal?
Below, we list some of the key changes to assist you with your trip to the local:
- All ordering will be via contactless app or table service only
- There is a relaxed limit on total customers but a rule of 6 still applies inside and maximum of 30 outside.
- Staff will still be wearing masks and you must wear a mask inside when not sitting down
- Takeaway pints will be allowed
- Visitors much check in with the NHS Covid app.
It is great news that pubs and restaurants can open their doors again although we must all be careful in these venues. If you would like to know more about what to expect visit: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14972597/uk-lockdown-easing-pubs-open-indoors-midnight/